Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all.. Here I am and still didn't learn anything today. well ok I learned that kids can eat way more then what you think and still be hungry 5 mintues after they are done and manage to play the whole time.. OK so I learned this many years ago. But the day was fun anyways.. I had both my sons here and their familys and a friend of the familys along with a girl whom I raised with her family, LOL.. need to say I had a house full.. I am so glad they all went home. Now I can take some time for me and maybe read up more on this and see what I have to do to post pics and links and all that good stuff.. you would think I would know since I been almost living on this computer for 5 years.. when not at work I am on here, Wow, I need a life.. anyhows I am leaving on vacation for a week.. I can't wait, going to the South West for a whole week.. I am so excited.. I finally get to meet a dear dear friend and sis.. this is gonna be an awesome week... but right now I am off to clean my kitchen up, shower and get some sleep. I am going to PA in the morning. got a 6 hour drive one way to take my grandson home.. fun wow... so with luck I will be back on here tomorrow night if I am not to tired. LOL.. Night all and hope every one had a safe and wonderful New Year...