Monday, January 03, 2005

Road Trips

Well I am back as you can see.. I still didn't go and learn it all yet. Think I will save all the good learning till tomorrow when I am not so tired.. it has been one long day today..

Lets see, first I set alarm to get up at 5:00 am, did not go off got up at 5:45 am, already I am running late on my day.. good start to the New Years.. Anyhows, I jump out of bed and stub my toe on the dresser, I wanna know who moved the damn thing, it's been in the same spot for years and this morning I stub my toe? oh well, Now I am not going anywhere without a cup of coffee and a hot shower to wake me up... so of course I am running way late... Finally I pick up the kids and we head out.. Going down to a town near Harrisburg PA.. turns out that it is a 6 hour drive one way.. well we made it by 1:30 with only 2 stops... good deal.. then we head home.. Now this gets fun.. follow direstions backwards, LOL.. Just keep going North or West.. we will get home. We did, got back in the area around 7:30 and with only 2 stops on the way home.. Now this is good timing... I heard a great saying today... WHo cares if your lost? don't stress to bad over it cause all roads lead to home.. now I really like that saying... Think I will go get lost. LOL.. ok, well that is my day in a nutshell, so time for bed.. Night all and have a great one..