Friday, March 25, 2005

Another Year Older!!!!

Well here it is.. Good Friday or as I like to call it, Pagan Shopping Day. LOL. Yes folks, for all you Pagans out there, take advantage of the holiday off work and go shopping for all your ritual needs, LOL.. But what a great day it has been. First off.. yes today is my Birthday.. I am OLD and this I know, But I feel young at heart. Anyhows it was a good day.. Started out this morning at around 9 am meeting up with a bunch of woman from a couple of my yahoo groups and went shopping, spent the day doing that. then went to Dinner... after which I came home to a wonderful gift. Yep, My grandchildren had baked me a cake...Yes they had help LOL... But I got a Birthday Cake with home made frosting. Yummy... and then I also have a ton of cup cakes here my friend bought for me.... I got to take a long hot bath with Lavendar Bath Salt (I make myself) and then come play here for a few.. Now I am off to bed.. I hope everyone has a wonderfull weekend and for those that do celebrate it, Have a Wonderful &Happy Easter....

Oh I almost forgot....My Birthday being spent Shopping and also what a year this will be, as my Birthday fell on the Full Moon & the 13th week of the year... Life is good. LOL.... Blessed Be