Monday, March 14, 2005

The Season Begins

Well here we go. the Season Begins for me.. Not only do I help get the Mystic Festival get underway each year. I also Advertise for the Place that holds the Mystic Festival. We have a New Web Site underway to. But the Place I do this for is called The New Farm. Feel free to keep checking us out. We are a co-op of Vendors selling anything from Antiques to New. Just depends on What your into. Most likely we have it and for a good price. Oh See here I go selling again.. Hey it is in my blood. I once got told I could sell my grandmother and she is no longer with us. Hummm trying to decide if that was a compliment or an insult? I also have a friend who has her store located in here at this time.. So if your looking for Unique gifts, check her site out to. She is Lady Mystery. OK. I am done trying to sell. LOL.. Well maybe..

As you can see I have not been putting much in here.. thats only cause I don't want to complain about the weather anymore.. I figure if I don't complain, maybe the white crap thats all over here will melt away and give me warm weather.. yeah I know I am wishing again.. But hey a girl has to have something to wish for. Yes I could think of better things to wish for. But this will just have to do for now. Ya know I thought I made it through most of the winter with out getting really sick. I did.. But right now I think I have the flu. Not good. try advertising with that. But hey I made it here to. I am doing good. Of course my bed is looking really good again.. I only been up an hour. Oh well.. I just have to think of it as the end of the winter cold and move on... OK, thats it for today.. There will be no more snow pics on here either. so I hope ya'll had enough snow for the winter.. I know I have... Later y'all