Thursday, March 03, 2005

Cabin Fever!!!!!!!!!!

Ok as you can see I am blogging some more tonight. Why? because I can. it is my blog and I will complain and cry if I want to on it. LOL .. The truth is People, I am so sick of snow.. Yep thats right.. I bet you all guessed it... IT IS SNOWING AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!! When am I going to get a break? is this stuff ever gonna stop?? Now they say oh light snow showers.. Hey they are lieing.. snowing so bad here the roads are terrible.. not a fit night for anything let alone any one to be out in this crap... By the looks of things I am thinking maybe July we will be all dug out and can hit the swimming holes for about a month before it gets cold again... Ya know NY is beautiful, it really is.. Filled with rolling mountains and some of the most beautiful sights you can imagine. But thats only in the Spring time.. we are not having spring this year, so I can't show ya any pics of it OK.. But if for some reason I am wrong I promise I will post them.. if not, you won't see a beautiful pic hit this site till Sept & Oct when all the leaves change colors again and are back to being beautiful.. But I sure ain't holding my breath for it to happen right now.. I like the color blue, thats not the problem, its the differant shades of purple I have a problem with.. Hey I like Purple, But come on now, not on my face... So as you can see I am whinning and complaining again cause I can't take this shit no more.... I want warm weather and I want it now... I am at the point of doing ALMOST, (key word here) anything to be in the sun... I am an out door girl ya know.. But I am to old to be playing in the snow.. yep you heard me right, I am to old.. (No, I am only 28) So now I need to be thinking about why I live in this State again? humm lets see.. OH YEAH I remember now... family. yep born and raised here, brothers, sisters, my children, but the best reason, my grandchildren.. Humm. I bet they could live without me here everyday, what do you all think? LOL.. I think they could.. cause the SouthWest is looking really good right now... Now you can all blame my wonderful talented non hard working sis for that one... Humm wonder if she will catch on to that part? anyhows, its all because she had to rub in about Sunnin and tannin out there in Arizona... Makes me wanna go back right now and never return to a cold place again... But then she likes to get me going.. you should hear her.. she called me Popsickle lady today.. the bad thing about that.. She is right.. I feel like a popsickle... LOL... you wait Sis, one day I will beable to return this favor.. LOL.. (humm thinking of good prank for my Arizona twin, anyone wanna help?) oh don't worry it won't Hurt. LOL.... OK I am done complaining for the night... we will see how tomorrow goes as to rather I complain more or find a Happy subject to blog about, LOL... I think I want Happy... I GOT CABIN FEVER HERE HELP I NEED OUT NOW... ok I feel better now.. Night all