Thursday, March 03, 2005

Here We Go Again!!!

Yep thats right, More of this white crap.. Thats all we seem to get around here.. The Sun is Shinning on and off today.. it snows when the sun goes away oh yeah it snows while the sun is out to, go figure.. I know I was gonna post the pics as the snow was melting, But it seems that ain't gonna happen till sometime around June maybe July.. So here go these awful pics. As Beautiful as they are I want WARM weather year round. I am to old for this.. LOL.. But then again there is this woman who lives on the other side of the world who seems to love this stuff.. Insanity I guess can be good, (Just Joking, lol) so these are for her.. Cause I sure don;t like them.. and if you haven't checked out her blog, I think you should run right over there now and do so.. She is Awesome.. SO Gemmak, Here ya go hun, I hope you enjoy all these... Oh and by the way, can anyone help me find my car? I have not seen it in so long I forgot what it looks like.. I thought it was a Black Mazda 626, But I am not sure anymore, LOL