Friday, February 25, 2005

Reading and Blogging

What a day it has been.. Been here with Kids since yesterday.. But I have been online reading blogs for a while now.. Don't even have my yahoo messenger up.. I am doing good. LOL that thing is always on and someone always ims right when I wanna look at something. Well Since I was able to comment on so many blogs today, and trust me this impresses me.. I figured I would come and post on my own.. However there is one I just can't seem to comment on no matter how hard I try.. But since I can't comment I think ya'll should , so go Check out G.E.L's. Blog, Hey check that out, I did it.. LOL... Thanks sister Maggz.. You are so good to me, lol...

Now I have recieved a few request for snow pics, LOL.. you mean y'all didn't get enough??? OK heres the deal... I will post as we get them, but the best part, I will post them as it is melting... so you can all see that we will have snow till at least July, maybe august if it ever decides it is gonna stop... However today wasn't to bad.. Cold as hell, But a nice Sunshine filled day... But More snow is in the forecast... I really think Gemmak should come stay here in Western New York for a winter.. She would get all the snow wanted or needed. lol sorry had to say it. lol

OK Folks, don't forget those winter coats when visiting here.. I have a feeling its gonna be a cold blog for a while. hehehe