Thursday, April 07, 2005

Given Clue !!!

LOL, OK I am gonna give a clue early on this.. I know I know, I said no clues till Friday.. but I just gotta , LOL
Names choosen and by who so far

Whitey = Karen
Lois = Sarah, Claire, (a fat girls name) Gertrude, ( an old ladys name)Tamera like Tammy only spelled Tami, But not Maybe? lol
Magz = Leroy, a big fat black gay guy
Michelle = Kathleen

Well none of these is my name. LOL... So do you all need clues yet? LOLI will give you a clue... The first letter of my name is with in the first 5 letters of the alphabet. However, so is the last letter of my name with in the first 5 letters of the alphabet... does this help any at all???Now if anyone does guess my name correctly, I will tell you.. However if anyone does not guess it. then I don't have to tell and I pass this on to someone else of my choice ... does this sound fair? oh lets say I make the pass on Monday Morning... But who ever guesses my name beofre that is the next one in line, Unless of course you use your name here. But then you get to choose the next person for the game. LOL..