Monday, April 04, 2005

The Name Game!!!!!!

OK first of all I got this Idea from another blog. A really cool Gal.. humm what was her name again??? OH YEAH it was Lois Lane. I think?? Hummm am I wrong??? Nope I am not, I checked, LOL... OK so sometimes I don't remember things. Hey I am old now remember? anyhows lets try this game.. anyone else wanna join in on the fun???

First of all, we all go by different names here. or at least most of us do. So lets see if we can guess each others first names.. (Sorry Magz, I don't think you can play this one.. and no giving me away either,lol)
Here are the Rules:
1. We only guess first names, No last names allowed
2. If you know the person, you can not give their name away.
meaning sorry you can not post the persons name on their blog or anyone elses and that includes no private emails. LOL
3. Clues can be given on the 3rd day
4. Lets have Fun

SO... Who is up for this Game??? I will go First. (duhh Jade you are starting it, lol) Anyhows My pic is up...(no you do not have to post a pic of yourself,lol) So for a name.. can anyone guess my real name????

(if no responces by wed. I will know no one wants to play,lol)