Sunday, February 25, 2007

What a Pain

Yes, tonight I went and signed over to this new version of blogworld.
What a joke all this is. have people never heard of the says, "If it ain't
broke, then don't fix it?" I was gonna come here and fill ya all in on whats been happening
But then I had to go through all of this BS and decided, OK the rest of my life will have to wait. Which means you will all have to wait a few days for my update on my oh so wonderful life. LOL.. But thats ok, this will just give me time to go through and comment on all your pages to say hi. Then in a few days I will try to sign back in, If I can remember how, LOL.. and tell ya how my life is going... However as I said,. you can find me on myspace as well... OK thats it for tonight. I have a long week ahead of me, so off I go to sleepy land.. well at least a few hours of it..
Huggz to All