Thursday, June 29, 2006

My Wonderful Life!!!

Well here I am, back for the update, I know you all are just dieing to find out huh? LOLok ok, I will give it to you, just remember this is my blog and I can complain and bitch if I wanna LOL


Ok First off, My workmans comp.. oh what fun that has been.First off, I went to court in May as you all know and I got them tokeep their cash of $53. a week.. well then Last Monday I wentback to court to Testify that my right arm is now messed up due to overcompensating for my left.. Well they do have to pay all medicalon the right shoulder as well as the left now and thats a good thingHowever they also now are giving me back my $53.00 a week less $10.a week for attoney fees. Hum wonder if the Attoney still gets part of the settlement to? Anyhows now I get about $200. a month. WOW likethats really gonna help pay my bills..To top it off, my drs willnot give me a scheduled use of loss on the left shoulder because I amstill in treatment for it by going to Pain managment and now intreatment for the right shoulder.. With that we wait and see if I am gonna need surgery or not on the right shoulder. then we wait another year from the surgery date before a settlement can be made..However they decided they wanted all my business documents forstarting my own ebay business.. well thats not gonna happen. But they can wait all they want...


OK, Now for some more good stuff going on in my life.you see I had a very bad spot in my marriage a few years ago,well this guy I had known from when I was a teenager come back into my life at that time.. so on and off for 3 yearsI allowed him to treaten me with Bull Shit.. That came to an end real fast in the begining of June.. He decided it was coolto call my cell phone and leave me death treats on my voice mail.DUH, He also called my hubby.. well it all backfired on him big time.it ended with a restraining order being placed on him and now he can't have no contact with me whats so ever by any means.. whichis very good.The only trouble this man caused between me and my hubby was the fact my hubby got mad that I allowed this asshole to treaten me for so long... Again can we all say BACKFIRE. LOL


OK this is all about it.. not much more to report, I am backto living a boreing life again... well until July 14-17 when I go to Vegas for my daughters 21st birthday..that should be an interesting time.. But will leave me more to write about then. LOL

OK thats it.. Hope you all enjoy the begining of your summer and have lots and lots of fun...


Huggz to all