Thursday, February 24, 2005

Finally

I got Hello to work... My hubby decided he was gonna fix the internet security on me and made it so it would not accept Hello at all..Well, I got that problem solved.. So as promised, here is the pic of my truck the next morning... a little run down as to what all I did to it. that I know of.. 1. broke the frame, 2. radatior is gone. 3. oh forget it, the truck is considered totaled and no fixing to this little machine.. I do however recommend that you never kiss Telephone Poles.. as my truck don't look bad, I was in worse shape.. But am feeling and doing a lot better now.. As for the weather.. we finally got a nice Sunny day and the snow stopped falling.. Yep thats right, no snow so far today.. So time for me to go take some nice Pics for all of you who love this stuff... so check back later.. I have a feeling I am gonna go a little wild on the pics today.. LOL