Thursday, March 31, 2005

School?

Well today went well and was a very short meeting with the woman from the VESID program.. I have to check out what classes are available to me and see what I might like to get into, Yet they also want me to take a few test to see where my skills are at.it all sounds good But as far as starting any schools they say that won't happen to soon.. They also want to wait till after I had my surgery and some therapy to see what I can and can not do with my arm.They are very helpful people.. I like the idea of everything they offer.. they even work with ya through everything, and when you start working again in a feild you can work in, they don't just drop you.. they keep updated and if you have a problems they jump right in and help again.. thats cool.. But Now I have the problem of how long am I to live like this? its been almost two years of pure hell and it seems like the pain is getting worse everyday. Most people think I am a real Bitch these days. yet not one of them understands that amount of pain I am in most of the time.. Now I get told I should not be a bitch since I am on pain meds.. Well I would agree, But the pain meds do not take the pain away, they just dull it for a while... Again, what is wrong with fixing the problem??? OK thats it... done rambling, LOL