Sunday, April 10, 2005

Passing the Buck

I bet ya'll wish that was money I was passing huh? LOL. nope not money and it don;t have 4 legs either... But this is what I am passing off... The Name game as no one has seemed to be able to guess my name.. Funny it is a simple name to.. But as of tomorrow this name game goes to the next person of my chooseing.. Hummm I wonder who I will pick? is there any volunteers who want to try?? come on don;t be shy.. just think, if no one guesses it you can pass the buck to. LOL.. well I am off to think of the next person who gets this game... have a good night ya'll....


OOOPPPS, I almost forgot... there will be some more Changes to this blog.. so in the upsoming weeks don't forget to come back and check out what an awesome Job Se7en will be doing with all of this... I have complete faith in him and know it is gonna look awesome... Thanks Se7en. you don't know how much this means to me.. and Please do as you wish and have fun... Huggz