Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Murphy’s Law or Bad Day?

I am wondering if I should crawl into my bed and stay there for the next 3 weeks. That’s what my horoscope says to do. Was told that anything that can go wrong in the next 3 weeks will go wrong.. OK so last night my computer takes a hell of a power surge and it takes me about 3 hours to pull her back. Then this morning I get up and get ready to take my DIL shopping. That was not to be today. I get into my car and the damn thing will not start. The battery is good. But it won’t start. It ran good yesterday to... you see I drive a 94 Mazda 626 ES with 210550 miles on her... I think she is dead... But who knows, Anyhow back on track here... I go to get into my DH’s Ram Charger and the battery on that is DEAD. NOTHING, completely DEAD... OK Now this can’t be happening/ yep it is... So I call the tow truck, they load up the car and jump the truck... I let the truck run for about 30 minutes, and then I drive it to town and back and never shut it off... I get home shut the truck off and finish picking up my house... I go to head out again and the fucking truck is dead again... OK I need to go back to bed now and hope that 3 weeks flies by and I don’t have to see any of it... I am covering my head and that’s that... Yeah right... Got too much to do. So once I get this truck started again I know I can not shut it off. LOL... Man I really need this vacation soon... Leaving on the 1st and will return on the 6th... LA here I come and man could I use that massage ASAP.... OK I am done rambling...

I thought maybe I could come here tonight and post something good for a change. But nope that’s not to happen so you got my bitching instead. LOL

Murphy’s Law or Bad Day?????