Thursday, September 22, 2005

Who likes to Type?

Well about 2 hours ago, I posted this really long post telling you all about the last two weeks in the life of Jade, and would you believe I wasn't even complaining.. I had an awesome two weeks... But the damn internet Fuck Up Fairy was here and whipped it all out... But now I ain't gonna complain about it. LOL, All i am gonna say is I could not get it all back, and that was just to much damn typing to retype it all again.. and yep I did click on the recover.. But nope it does not wanna work for me... So I will say that I have had a good two weeks with friends and family.. Now my shoulder still is Killing me and of course Workmans Comp has denied any therapy until after I seen the IME doctor, well I saw him Monday and today is thursday and still no call.. Now I am not complaining on this either. I been in a lot of pain from my Pain & Torture Sessions.. So I need the break. But come on, How can they just deny therapy like that? I am so sick of this company, Wish I could just settle out.. well no I don't but I am so tired of this company running my life right now.... OK well Now I am off to go pick up our new truck.. Yep Hubby bought a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer LXT .. this damn thing does everything but wipe your ass for you.. I also have a wedding I am performing on Sun, (yes I am an ordained minister) so I doubt I will be here for a few days. Have a Wonderful Weekend Folks... Huggz