Tuesday, September 27, 2005

To Think or Not???

I know, I really shouldn't "think". I have been told many times over the years that "thinking" was not one of my better qualities. But I never was a very good listener . My Mom use to tell me that when I would "think", she had to get out the hose for fear I would just burn up my brain with all that smoke.

So I tried not to "think" to much, which of course has gotten me into some real trouble over the years.. Like now.. this shoulder of mine, LOL... No I am not complaining today, OK well maybe a little, But I can. this is my blog and I can do anything I want with it . Here is where you can Blame Hoss... He told me it was never to early to take a pain pill... Now they just mess up my "thinking" big time. lol

Anyhows, back to what I was saying! What was I saying again? Oh yeah. my shoulder thingy, I keep forgetting I can't left my arm on its own and wouldn't ya know it.. something will happen, like dropping a glass and what do I do? I reach out with my bad arm to catch it.. all I can say is OUCH that EFFIN hurt.. OK so thats not really the word I used. But ya know what I mean. see again "thinking" not only gets me into trouble. But hurts like hell to...

Then of course I get to "thinking" I am gonna blog.. (see I am trying this again) and then more "thinking"... "thinking" it will work this time and if it doesn't then it was not meant of all of my 2 readers to read. umm must be I was gonna lie about something good. LOL.. But here I am giving it a try...If it don't work this time then I am just gonna go scream.... Oh wait I do that a lot anyways....

OK Now heres some more "thinking"... I know I know, I should have learned all these years.. But Hey what can I say.. anyhows again, I get to "thinking" again that I am gonna get this house back into shape and cleaned up.. (I never said I wasn't lazy) But what do I do instead? I sit down at this computer and read emails and talk on yahoo (hehe only if you know I am on, I like to hide) and then come here and have to get my daily dose of Blog reading in.... So yes I do read all the blogs.. just don't always comment.. I know I am bad.. But hey I am "thinking" and By now you know this is not a good thing...

So Now I am "thinking" I need to go get my dishes done and then get started on Laundry.. I am also "thinking" it may be time for me to get started on all my outside work.. Like getting the yard mowed and the weeds all cut down.. the cleaning the garage, cleaning the fire pit, moving the burn barrel as I don't "think" I like it where it is.. then getting all my patio furniture ready to be put away...Clean all my windows.. "Think" I will make one of my sons do that. Oh and I am sure there is a ton more to do out there.....

Now here I go "Thinking" again.... I "Think" we are going to have a bad winter this year.. and let me tell you. I am going to complain.. I don't mind it being cold outside at all.. I like it when it is cooler weather.. But man I hate that White shit that comes with it... it makes the roads hard to drive on when your sliding all over the place... "Thinking" I am going to become a hermit this winter and just stay inside till it is all gone again.. Yeah I know Stop that "thinking"...

Oh to let you all know... The Wedding went beautiful this past weekend.. they are now legally married.. Humm, is this a good thing or a bad thing?

OK my brain has had enough with all this "thinking" this morning so I am off to get started on some of the things I was "THINKING" about doing.. Have a great day ... **HUGGZ**