Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Concert was GREAT

What an awesome concert. Every year my sister and I try to do one concert and more if we can afford it. This year it was forienger & Styx, there was 5 of us in total that went this year. My sister, brother, hubby, me, & my sister's friend. we had a ball.. my hubby & brother got drunk as always during a concert and they were funnier then hell, But the concert itself was awesome.. However I have to say this.. now this is something I never thought I would say.. But Styx had way to much base going on.. it literely made you vibrate on the floor... But they were still awesome, LOL... and it could have had a lot to do with the fact we were only 10 rows up from the stage. Now I tell ya, thats the way to see a concert. we were not to close nor were we to far away.. it was an awesome night right up to the end when my God Daughter decided to awol from the group home they put her in.. Man was I pissed.. so I spent the next 3 hours calling the home to see if she returned. lucky for her, she did on her own accord. so she was safe and sound and I then went to bed. yep at 3 am..what a shitty ending to an otherwise awesome night. Then I got up early to go see the brat.. so in all my weekend was a good one.. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Huggz to all