Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Back Again

Sorry everybody, I been gone a long time huh?
well things are going good for me somewhat.. lets see?
1. I am still in a lot of Pain with my shoulders, The workmans comp case is over and I am so happy about that, only no more medical bills paid by them, that oart sucks. but I can live with it.

2.I tore my back up really bad, I got real sick and while coughing I got 2 herniated disk, But wait thats not all LOL.. then I fell and herniated the other 3, so L1 - L5 are hernaited, the stupid me falls again and I crush my spine, Oh theres more, yep sure is, LOL, Then I have another short trip (hey I ain't that tall yaknow, LOL) to the ground and what do I do, I tear the damn things. so I got, 5 herniated disk, 2 torn disk (L3 & L5) and a crushed spine.. Nice huh? more like OUCH!!!!

3. I have been traveling back and forth from NY to N.C.
I love being in the mountains and really do hope to make the move her perm real soon..

4. I opened my own gift (Pagan) store here at the local flea market for now. But the store is going good and looks like I might ba able to open one in a better location here soon.

5. My Husband and I are seperated.. we have spoken about divorce, but thats a very long story and one I am not ready to share yet.

6. I am looking for a job down here in NC to help with my income since I can only be open weekends right now with the store..

7. My kids are driving me nuts, but what else is new.. Another long story... But hey I AM GONNA BE A GRANDMA AGAIN IN AUGUST TO A BABY BOY. YES, CONGRADULATIONS TO MY DAUGHTER BRANDY LYNN, she is such a beautiful person..

But in all, I am doing OK and really looking forward to a new life here in NC..
I see I been removed from most of your list. But I promise to get in and say Hi to all of you really soon... thats it for now. maybe I will have more in a few days, LOL

HUGS TO ALL OF YOU
Jade

PS, I almost forgot, LOL... I am on Myspace, feel free to add me...
http://www.myspace.com/clearlyjade