Thursday, January 06, 2005

Mornings

This picture fits me so well first thing in the mornings. But honestly, I love mornings. it is my time to be alone and enjoy the world while it still sleeps. listening to the birds, and any other wild animals that present itself first thing in the morning. There are many advantages to living in the woods. But many disadvantages as well... Advantanges would be.
1, the serenity of feel when you look out and see nothing but woods.
2. the animals you have that seem to not care that your standing there.
3. the beauty of the moon while resting just atop the tree line
4. the way the Sunrises first thing in the morning
5. the sounds of animals, and birds, and the creekbed as you softly hear the water running over the rocks.
6. the wind as it wisk through the trees.
7. the sounds of NO traffic
these are just a few of the wonderful acpects of living in the woods..
Disadvantages would be..
1. Picking up trash daily because the animals got hungry
2. Making sure the family of skunks living just over the bank don't spray you.
3. running out of gas as I am 10 miles from the nearest gas station
4.Not getting a snowplow to come clear your driveway.. or paying for it. I have a long drive, lol one mile long...
OK so there are many more advantages to it.. So I can say I am lucky person.. However the winters here can be rough. but I guess they can be rough for anyone...
Well today I am finishing up my laundry, picking up my house and packing my suitcase for an awesome trip down to AZ to visit my twin sis (ok we have differant blood parents, lol) .. I leave tomorrow at 1:30 pm NY time and I arrive in AZ at 6:45 pm AZ time.. I am so excited.. it has been a long time since I took a vacation.. Well with the exception of CA last August.. But hey it has been to long since and I won't get another for a long time..OK well maybe I will post more later... NEED MORE COFFEE