Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Eyes!!!

I didn't blog yesterday cause I had gotten a few emails asking why I say look into the eyes.. So I took the day to really think about this. Of course I make no claims as to making any sence here. Just my take on the matter.

You See, (no pun intended)
The eyes have a way of showing the persons soul. I mean right down deep as to who the person really is opposed to who they say they are. The eyes to me are a door way to the soul. Eyes show the real feelings of a person. the real attitudes a person has when appoched with a subject. they show when a person is honest or when they are lieing or when they just don't give a damn about anything or anyone. They show the love a person has for another, yet they can show the hate the same way. To me, the eyes have always told me what I needed to know almost before I asked the question out loud. I mean wow, when ya fall into a pool of deep blue eyes and see the depth that person has to the soul is amazing. the same for brown, or green or whatever color the eyes happen to be. them eyes are what I would perfer to look at.. One can always tell when they first meet someone rather that someone is gonna be a true friend/lover/partner.. or if they are wasting their time and energy on something far fetched. ya know, for some woman they like the fact that the first thing a guy notices is the chest. But for most woman, we like it when the guy is looking into our eyes and talking. Eye Contact. Now that is an amazing feeling rather it is with a friend/lover/partner.. Look at me when you speak. Meaning look into my eyes, see my soul while I see yours. Kinda like looking right into the heart and saying OK this is who I am.. I hope ya like what your seeing!! Now thats the feeling I like. But then this is all just my opinion. right or wrong it is mine.. Ya know, the eyes to me are the very soul of not just the person But of life.. Look a round. Look at people. try looking into the eyes when you speak. Watch them change, the eyes will change, the person will change, the heart will change. Life will change.. Ya got to love when that happens..

OK I am off my soap box.. But remember The Eyes, they never lie.