Friday, February 04, 2005

Blogging or Go Nuts?

Well here I am for the past few days playing with this blog. Now I can't get my links to show up but not for lack of not trying. there was a time I was good at HTML. But I guess that was a few years back. I guess I lost a lot of imformation in my head over the past few years of being to busy to play on here. But now that I got the time. I can't seem to remember nothing I learned way back when. Kinda reminds me of when I went to school.. I couldn't remember then either. But that normally came when I had a test. But I guess with age this happens. Yep it is official, I am OLD.. But thats OK. they say you get better with age. I wonder when? anyhows. I can't get my links to stick, I can't post a pic unless I use hello, OK so the problems are not a lot, LOL.. But it is driving me nuts.. So I been playing with that and not blogging at all. Which I guess is a good thing since I really had nothing to say for a few days. My mind has been busy with other things on it and then the fact that I was not feeling well yesterday at all.. not sure what the problem was But I feel much better today.. at least right now I do. we will see later as I have some Bath Salts I have to make for some back orders, well way back back orders, LOL.. But I finally got all my Essintal oils, so I guess I better get them made. Well thats if I want any money. But hell I have a bad habit of giving them away. Humm, no wonder I don't make no money with this stuff... But it is nice to see the look on peoples faces when I give it to them. or when they come back and tell me how wonderful they think my product is and how they don't even need lotion when they get out of the bath. Makes me feel real good that people like them so much.. But I really do think I need to charge them, LOL.. After all it is not like they are expensive. I only charge like $3.50 for a good size bag. Well I guess I better get started on them or I will not do them again today.. So off I go.. Lets see, so far this morning I have had my coffee, Blogged, talked on IM, checked Ebay . I need to Shower, make salts, have fresh coffee ready for friends coming over.. OK a slow day. this is a good thing.. I am off and running.. Maybe I will blog more later... Later