Friday, May 20, 2005

Week is OVER !!!

Well here I am again, What a week I have had... I think it has been a week from hell or damn close to it... I have been working my ass off with this Mystic Festival , Then trying to be there for the people who all seem to need me. Yet everything this week has gone wrong.. But no need to cry about it.. the week is over. So tomorrow I am taking the day for me.. I don't even care what anyone thinks, I am going to take the day and just go do some fun things.. I am not sure what yet., But I am going.. I am thinking of spending the day at a carnival and checking out the Harley Vendors or maybe go to the Harley shop and see what they got new, I need some new Tank tops anyways... Mine are all kinda worn out. LOL but then I have owned them all for years.. yeah I guess it is time for some new ones.. Sunday the Kids and Grandkids will be here. So we are going to cook some BBQ ribs and make some Mac & tuna Salad, Maybe do up a veggie wrap as well... it will be a good relaxing weekend in all...

OK so maybe I am dreaming of the relaxing weekend, But one can hope right? Maybe if I shut off my cell phone, refuse to answer my house phone. pretend I am not home when someone knocks on the door, I might get it.. Yep I am thinking that hiding might be a good way to get that relaxing weekend... of course it is always relaxing when I have the family here.. they make everything I do worth it...

OK thats about it for tonight. I hope I have more to write about over the weekend.. But I am off this computer and gonna go read some..
I hope everyone has an awesome weekend...