Sunday, April 24, 2005

Life is Good !!!!

Well I figured I would come and give a short blog tonight...
My day went really good for me. thats a good sign, But then things have been going pretty good for about 4 days now.. No my shoulder is still in pain and that part of life sucks still, But with any luck they will appove the surgery and then that will get better to...

The reason the last 3 or 4 days have gone so well is because. As some of you know I am helping to organize a Mystic Festival; to benifit "Make A Wish " Foundation. A worthy cause as is any charity that helps children.

So far I have managed to get an awesome band to play for us. they are a few guys formally from the band Kilbrannan. They are awesome. they play Celtic/ Irish music and are amazing guys..

I am waiting on a well known psyhic here in Buffalo , Bernice Golden who also runs her own radio show to return my call with a yes or no. But looks promising as her Office Manager/Attoney said it sounded like something she would love to do.

I am also working on getting the well know Pagan Author Edain McCoy along with a few other Authors to join us for that weekend as well.. I have been emailing with Edain McCoy for a while now and she will be here..

We are still working on getting Vendors as we want many to be there. there is going to be a lot of advertising going on as well. As I am in charge of that, LOL. Hence you will be seeing lots of things posted here advertising the Mystic Festival. LOL.. So at any time you do not see my on the blogs for the next few weeks that will be why. So if anyone wants to come Vend and or do a workshop for us, Please just email me, LOL.. this is going to be a much bigger and better event then last years.. I can't wait. Yes I am also going to be one of the readers for this weekend.

So all of this has happened in the past few days and has made life wonderful for me... this is something that means a lot to me cause I am helpping children out.. I wish more people could see that Children are our future and if we can make life a little better for them then I am all for it...

Well thats about it for tonight I guess.. I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. and has a good week to come... and Please any and all sugestions are more then welcomed.. so if ya have any, Please shoot them my way ok... Huggz to all