Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Missing my Friend

I wasn't gonna blog about this. I was gonna hold it in cause I felt like, If I let it all out then I would lose the rest of my Baby. Well I have to say that I know now, loseing him is never gonna happen. This man will be in my heart & soul forever. Yes I am talking about the same man that Magz was talking about. The one and the only Rev. Bones,

This man was a big part of who I am today. There wasn't nothing he did not know about me. He knew every part of my life and he knew me. Hell he knew me better then I knew me. If ever I had a soul mate in life it was Bones. He never judged me. He always gave good sound advise. He was always there when I needed him no matter what. We talked every night and every morning and sometimes 3 to4 times a day rather it was by internet or phone..
I don't have that now. I know it has been less then a week. Yet I feel so lost. I feel like a part of me died with him. I have tried everything to keep my mind busy. from watching grandchildren all weekend to just diving right into my work. But in the end. Bones is the one I think about and wonder why this had to happen. He was one of the best men I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I don't think I will ever know another the way I did him. He made promises to me the night before. I have to say he kept them promises. I just wish he would not have kept them in the manner he did.

I am happy that there was no suffering.. But then he suffered all his life in one way or another. But I know he is in a better place now. I know there is no more pain and I know that this is what was meant. But it still don't stop the pain I feel every time I wake or sleep to know he is not there for me to pick up the phone and talk to anymore. I can't hear his voice nor will I ever feel him hug me again.
Well not in this world anyway. I know that I will see him again someday.

Kinda like what Magz told me. "Look for that raggy looking kitty that needs some love." But rather it be this lifetime or maybe another. I know that we will see each other again and the next time it will be better for both of us. Yes like I said, if ever I had a soul mate in life, it was him..

I have to say that Bones was really one hell of a man, a biker, a rev. He was the best any one could have asked for in life rather it was to be his friend or his lover or anything in between. he had a heart of gold and would do anything for anyone. When he gave he gave all of himself. there was nothing he left out. People did matter to him. He loved People and he loved helping them. So I know that he is now wrapped in all the love he so deserved. I know the light shines bright upon him, and if there are Angles as I know there are. then he is one today. I know he has the wings and the halo.. LOL, yep he has a halo ... I also know he is looking down on all his family and friends and will always be watching. He will let us all know when we are doing wrong in his own way. So I will mourn his passing and I will miss him more then words could ever express. But I know he is with me for he is in my heart. SO what little time we had is OK. for that time was better then not having any at all or never haveing the pleasure of knowing him.

Bones:
May the Lord & Lady wrap you in all their love and may you shine on as bright as the sun... I will always love & miss you till we meet again.