Thursday, December 08, 2005

72 Degrees to 20

Well I Have come home from 72 degree temps to this. Yep we got a snow storm hit us the day I arrived home which was Tuesday and the snow did not stop till Late last night. I hear the town I live in got 24" on top of what we already had. Which means we got about 3 feet of snow here.. It is beautiful to look at when your inside and warm. but man is it cold outside. Think I need a warmer climate to live in, LOL. But like I told everyone, I just can't live where there is nothing but cement. Oh Well looks like I stay here a few more years. Or at least till the  Grandchildren are grown and no longer so cute. LOL




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    this shows how deep




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Driveway from an angle




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Part of my back yard




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Driveway again