Friday, January 07, 2005

NO Time NO Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where has the time gone???
I had plenty of time yesterday to check things.. OK did I pack enough Jeans? Do I have enough Blouses? Where are all my socks and undies. is my hair supplys all there? Do I have enough smokes? Did I pack them books? What am I wearing today? Now where did I put that makeup? Do I need my blow dryer? Wonder if 2 sweaters are enough?
Well I am running around here checking this and checking that.. Time sure does fly. I hope it slows down some while I am there. I sure do hope I packed everything I am gonna need for a wonderful week away from this Weather... I guess I can't complain, we have had a good winter so far.. But we are either gonna get hit really hard before this is all over or the winter will stay very mild and we will have a very hot summer that could put us into a drought. a drought we can not afford to have.. But at least I will get to see Sunshine for a week.. now that will be a good change.. I do love the sun..I am gonna have such a great time... Gonna see my Twin sis (ok from differant parents) Magz and her awesome son she calls Danno.. this is so cool... I even got my old time camera, LOL... Lots of pictures will be taken this week... Not to worry I will post the ones I like and hide the ones I don't LOL... Well folks, I am out of here.. Will post from the other side of the States tomorrow maybe... Wonder if I can get a window seat? it is Southwest I am on.. humm, I did get Class A seating.. lol Later all