Monday, January 31, 2005

What is Love?

Well here I am thinking again. Thinking that sometimes I have no clue what love is. Then all of a sudden you get a look or a word from someone special in your life and WOW, there is that feeling. A feeling that is just so awesome. I have had that feeling in the past and I have it again now. Sometimes it just takes that special someone in your life to show you it is OK to love. Sure we are all scared of it. But we are surpose to feel it. We have a heart for a reason. I feel my heart is there to help and love those who need it the most. Yet I also know that loving someone is a special thing and that not everyone shares in the value of true love. I also know that you can Love someone, yet not be in Love with them. yeah sounds kinda funny at times. Yet we move through life with the same people and feel nothing for them or we move through life with people we find we can't get out of our minds. I have 5 grandchildren, 3 Kids, I love them all dearly, they are my life. Yet at the same time, are they? Do I have a life? YES I do have one. Do I like my life? Yeah for the most part I do. I have a good life and these days it is looking even better then I ever imgined it could. for that I thank the Goddess for Showing me that it is OK to love. yeah I have been hurt in the past and I will probably be hurt in the future. Yet should I run away from the love because of it? NO that would be a fools move. Instead I think I will bask in it and hold on for as long as I can. for anytime with that someone special is better then no time at all.. So for now I take love.. Ok I am done rambling... Maybe, lol