Monday, January 10, 2005

Real Friends are Real

Friends are the best a person can ask for. I have found some friends via the internet that I have to say are the best I could have ever found.. I came out here to Sunny Arizona not really knowing what to expect.. Well here I am with real friends. The kind of friends you just can't find. Ya know the ones ya thought didn't really exsist.. Well I am here to say they do.. I have had the best time here.. I even got to go out into the desert and just hang out and have a beer.. what an awesome time it was.. Just Magz and I out there talking and enjoying the beauty that the desert surounds. I have to say that I do love it here.. if I had my choise this is the place I would move to and spend the rest of my life.. This place is just as awesome as my woods. Right now I am having a hard time deciding on which is better the wood or the desert.. Well lets just say that right now they are on an even scale.. I love them both.. Now if I could mix the woods, the desert and the ocen all togeather I would have to say I died and went to the summerland.. they are the best places in this world to be. So tomorrow I am going with Magz and she is gonna shpw me around some more.. She knows this great place to get little gufts for all the people back home.. Me? I don't need nothing to remind me off this place, I have my memories to do that. this will be a hard place for me to ever forget and to think I got to see it while with friends.. Trust me people,. when you find friends like these. hold on to them.. for they are to be cherished.. I do ask the Goddess to keep these people in my life..

Let me see.. to descibe Magz... One in a million... she is awesome... well then again it is almost like looking in a mirror with her.. Hell we even finish each others senteces for the other.. She is so Awesome.....
Danno... Now this is a smart Kid let me tell ya... he has what it takes to make the world his.. the only problem is.. He needs to learn the the world no longer owes him But he owes the world... I think he will get it in time... he has a lot to learn right now.. But he is well on his way to making the world his when the time is right... So Danny... if your reading this.. Know this... I do care a lot about you and I do love ya Kid.. But you have a lot of learning to do and I am hear to help.. But I am also here to listen as well.. Now know when you choose to talk to me.. expect to get my opinion as well... you may not always like what I got to say.. But to bad.. you will hear it anyway and know I would not say it if I didn't care....
Bones... Let me just say he is really one in a million himself.. he tried to be a bad ass.. But if you know him he is not.. this is one of the sweetest gentalman I have met in all my years... Let me tell ya.. Bones would give the shirt off his back if ya ask him to. But Shh don't tell anyone I told ya.. I wouldn't want to runin his reputation.. LOL..

OK Thats it for tonights blogging and trust me.. I will blog again telling ya all what fun I have had here.....