Sunday, January 23, 2005

Look I am Posting!!!!

check this out, I am posting. I am not home yet, But I am Posting, I have to say I do love AZ.. This plac is awesome... Magz, Daniel, and Bones are awesome as well.. between these 3 I have no worries about getting bored.. one of them is always willing to do something.... I been checking the weather back home.. I think I will stay here until June.. By that time maybe all that snow they got will be gone.. funny I leave NY and the temps go up to almost 70. a day later it is cold 3 days later they are having blizzards.. I sure am glad I didn't go home last week or I would be in that crap... bad enough I have to go into it next week. But I am a NYer so I guess I can handle it..... ok, well I got a post in for now. Maybe I can get back in here and post more in a day or so... see you all on the next post....
Now I am off to read some other blogs and make some commets...