Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Driving Again!!

Well I have not driven since Saturday Night.. that accident really did a number on my head.. But as of today I will be behind the wheel again and going. I am not the type to sit around home for long. I have to be on the move.. There is always to much to do and depending on others has never been an option for me. Also you find out who your friends are in a situation like this.. I seem to have the words SUCKER tattooed on my forehead in 3D.. It never mattered to people how far out in the woods I lived when they have needed me in anyway. Yet When the time comes for me to need them. Even just for a quick run to the store. I get told sorry Jade, But you live to far away and I just can't make it.. So, I kinda pitty the next person who calls me and says they need a ride here, or they need me to do this, or they need me to do that.. I am sorry But as you live to far away, I just can't do it.. I know I know. I can say that all I want. But it won't happen. they call I will run... can y'all see that Tattoo?? sticks right out huh? But it won't matter. I will be back to driving today.. I have a Dr.s appointment at 9 am tomorrow in the city (about 60 miles away) and can not cancel it nor do I want to. Besides I really need this 2nd surgery on my shoulder so I can get busy with my life again. Not that I haven't been, But ya know what I mean.. Well I was gonna post a pic of my little Geo and show y'all what I did to it.. But as Hello won't even let me sign on let alone post pics to my blog. that is out.. Sorry.. if I ever get it fixed I will show ya the pic.. doesn't look that bad , however it woke me up in a hurry. Now I know what Life has to offer and it is time for me to Stop, smell the flowers and move on.. Be Happy in life. I am gonna do just that.. I am gonna stop, slow down and remember that life isn't bad.. OK now that I rambled on about nothing I guess it is time for me to go get dressed and see about that driving thing. LOL....