Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Passing the Game!!!

OK Folks, this Game is now over on my board, and I am passing it on to Lois Laine, OK lets go see if we can't guess her real name.. But remember, its only the first name, and if the name is guessed then we have to say OK thats my name.. the rest of the rules are found under the title The Name Game !!!! But here is a list everyone has guessed so far for me.. sorry to say none of them is my name...

Christine Ahsley, Brenda, Carmen,
Deirdra Edwina Karen Leroy
Sarah Claire Gertrude Tamera
Tammy Tami Maybe Paige
Julie Joanne Amy Barb
Carrie Darlene Edith Patricia
Diane Ellen, Dana, Carla,
Barb, Angie Adrian, Bonnie,
Cassandra, Deana, Elaine Rumplestitskin
Angela Cate, Becca, Edie, Edna

OK, Thats 40 names and not one of them mine.. LOL... Don't forget to give hints ...

Good Luck with Lois.. LOL