Sunday, May 22, 2005

I Love Hiding !!!

My weekend started off a little rough.. I am feeling really bad right now.. A very good friend of mine, Well more like my daughter went into detox last Wed.. Well she asked me to come see her and on friday I was gonna. However it didn't workout that way.. I would not have had a problem getting in as I was going in as her minister, (yes, I am an ordained minister) But as I am a sponcer to three others, I ran into the problem of another person who decided she was gonna jump not fall off the wagon so to speak. I spent the day trying to talk this girl out of it and that didn't happen. Need to say I never made it over to see the one in detox. When I called her to explain that I would not make it, She got upset with me, asked me how I could be her sponcer if I couldn't be there when she needed me.. But the point I was looking at, she was in the hosital and this other person was not.. I was Kinda in a hard spot there and She had to be dissapointed... well I spoke to her on Saturday morning and she said she would call me back, But I have not heard from her since.. for this i am sorry. But I had no choice but to do what I did.. OK enough of this...

Saturday and Sunday I did hide, well sort of, LOL ... Saturday I went and took my neice to Pioneer Days in Gowanda.. A small carnival.. it was nice watching 14 & 15 year old girls flirt with the carny guys, LOL.. Oh to be 15 again.. then I got home and shut off the cell phone and didn't answer the house phone all night...

Oh At the carnival, that tuned out not to be so cool in the end.. they had to shut down all the rides.. I have never really seen it in person until this. But two children no more then 6 to 8 years old had fallen out of one of the rides.. it was horrible as I saw it happen... the good part was that when they fell out, they were at ground level.. it looked like the bar that was surpose to hold them in there seats did not latch.. The one child walked away with a broken arm.. the other child was not so lucky, they took him out strapped to board and neck brace and all.. he did not look good and was not even awake during this.. I felt so bad not only for the children involved but for their parents.. they were horrified... don't know what happen to the child But I do pray he will be OK...


Sunday (today) I stayed home, well went to the store but other then that, I was home and nope no phone calls were taken. the Kids where all here and we had our cookout.. Ribs, Mac Salad, corn on the cob, and lots of junk food, LOL... it was very relaxing and nice to have a day for me and not be running around with my head cut off...

Now, Hiding is over.. I am back to the grind tomorrow morning... there is still so much to do yet for this festival.. But I am happy with it so far.. Just wish I had more Vendors is all... But in all I think it will turn out OK..

I am off to read and comment on all the other blogs now, LOL.. Hope everyone has an awesome week, and please pray for the children hurt over the weekend.. Huggz All...