Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Body Parts or a Life for Sale???

Yes I am now looking to buy a new arm. One that works, One that can be moved above the head when streaching. One the can hold a cup or even a cigarette for more then 3 secounds. One that can open or close a car door, One that can put a dish away on the top shelf. Oh Hell Just give me one that works better then the one i have and without any pain at all.. the thought that I can't even move this damn arm by itself for the next 6 weeks, yep you heard right. the next 6 weeks and that only depends on if I can get back into theraphy soon.. Workmans Comp is taking their damn sweet time at giving the OK...

How long do these people expect me to live like this?? I get people trying to tell me not to worry my settlement will be larger. Ya know, I don't really care about the money.. I want my arm back.. I am so tired of living on pain pills, besides they are not working to well anymore. I been on them so long it feels like I don't even take them... Then tonight a friend comes up and gives me a hug, one I have not seen since High School. it was nice to see him, But damn that hurt, LOL

OK can ya'll tell I am in a bitchy mood tonight... Tomorrow I have a drs appointment and I hope he does something about this pain. and if he moves it up above my waist again I just might shoot him... OK enough, I will stop complaining for now.. I am just to tired to keep it going, LOL... So I am off to bed and will blog again real soon....

Huggz to all
next blog will be all about my visit with my daughter last week and a few funny stories just might pop up, LOL, Night all