Saturday, August 13, 2005

Relaxing Saturday!!!!

So far this is turning out to be a relaxing day. I am spending my day not doing any running round. I am sitting home cleaning my house and playing on the computer. Tunes turned way up and Rocking to a little old rock with a mix of country. Yes I like all music except for rap, Now rap has to be the worst crap I have ever heard. But to each their own on that as long as I don't have to hear it. ..

Well I do feel like complaining and Bitching for a bit. Guess what??? ya'll get to hear about it. hehe...I will start with the fact that instink really sucks. talk about pain. for some reason when I take my pain pills, they tend to work well enough that I forget I can't use my arm at all.. so the other day I drop a plate and what do I do??? I try to grab it with the arm that don't move.. Now how stupid can I be? I know I can't use that arm, hell it hurts to even try.. But do you think I would realize it. oh hell no.. not me... but hey I guess you will have that..

Confession time,
the below post was added by my wonderful DIL.. she will be adding to this blog at any time.. so you never know what she will add. LOL.. anyways make sure you check out her blog as well OK.. just click here
AMANDA. I am sure she would love to hear from ya'll on her side to..
OK I am off to finish cleaning and will be reading and commeting on all the blogs at some point today.. Have a wonderful weekend & Huggz to all