Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I did OK

With the driving yesterday. But then the roads were clear.. Now that I can handle. But I did have a Doctors appointment this morning that I had to cancel due to bad weather here.. I was not thrilled about that. But now I got to wait until March 10th unless I get lucky and they call me and say Hey your getting surgery on such & such date.. Think I could get that lucky? I don't.. sometimes luck just isn't on my side. But I am working on it. Now I am still having trouble with hello. But I am hoping a new friend of mine can help me with all the pic posting.. then I will post the pic of the truck. However the truck does not look as bad as I feel these days. But it is totaled.. oh well time for a new 4x4 truck. I just have to find one I like now. oh yeah that means SHOPPING!!!! hey can y'all tell I like shopping? LOL... anyways I will blog more another time, this is just my day.. not much sleep in the past few days. Bad habit of seeing a Telephone Pole when I shut my eyes.. But that will go away soon I hope.. I can drive again so thats a good start. OK I can drive on clear roads.. I have not tried it on snow covered roads yet, hence the cancelling of my Doctors appointment this morning.. But all will end well I hope.. See ya soon..