Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Hello & Weather Suck

Thats no Lie!!! Well I am here folks, decided I would come and say hello.. I hate that word Hello, I just can't get the stupid thing to work.. whats up with this thing??? everytime I try to open it I get told to check my internet connections, unable to connect... it is driving me nuts.. OK I need a server and detailed instructions on how to use it so I can post pics.. can ya tell I have had enough with the program called Hello? OK thats about all for tonight.. I am headed right back to my nice warm bed.. after all it is STILL SNOWING here, with temps at 25 and dropping.. well here I will give ya my forcast..

Forecast for Western New York from tonight till Sat Feb 26th

Tuesday -Today -Feb 22nd
Snow Showers High: 34°Low: 17°
Tomorrow - Wed - Feb 23rd
Few Snow Showers High: 22°Low: 8°
Thu -Feb 24th
Few Snow Showers High: 23°Low: 13°
Fri -Feb 25th
Light Snow High: 28°Low: 13°
Sat- Feb 26th
Few Snow Showers High: 24°Low: 13°

OK thats the outlook for the next 5 days... Does anyone see why I want to move to a much warmer climate... this stuff is never gonna stop.. at first we got nothing and when we did it would melt in a week or so.. Now it won't stop falling... Boy I sure due wish I could post some pics to go with these post.. LOL

OK done, gone, poof, back to bed I go.. Night All