Friday, February 18, 2005

Winter is to COLD

Here in good ole' Western New York it is cold and way to long for my liking.. I really do need to move to a warmer climate someday SOON.. But all in good time I surpose.. Think I am Kidding Here check this out.


Snow Showers
High: 17°Low: 9°

Feels Like: -3°
Dewpoint: 6°
Barometer: 30.06 in and rising
Wind: W 15 mph
Humidity: 72%

Today: Occasional snow showers. High 17F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 2 to 4 inches. Heavier amounts in persistent snowbands.
(Ok folks, I live in the snowbelt, so this means instead of 2 to 4 inches, I am lucky I will get about oh lets say 8 to 10 inches)

Tomorrow: Scattered snow showers in the morning becoming more widespread late. High 24F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 50%. About one inch of snow expected.
(this is a little bit better, we will get that 4 inches)

OK now can anyone see a problem with me wanting to move away from all this white stuff? I would post pics of it all for ya. and it is beautiful, However I think you would all have to run over to Gemmaks blog to check it out.. heres her link, check it out anyways, LOL.. http://jmw500.blogspot.com/, sorry I don't know how to link with jsut the name yet.. waiting to learn, LOL... Don't worry I have not sent her any more pics yet.. But maybe I will send a pic of my back yard.. theres more snow there then in the universe I think.. OK so I am exaggerateing.. But hey there is a lot of snow out there... I want Spring to arrive right now.. I want warm weather..OK, so what I want and what I get are two differant things.. But this is hard on a person who always gets what she wants.. I am spoiled I admit it, LOL..

Well time to get this day Started.. I have had my first pot of coffee, had my shower, now I need to get dressed, and run an bunch of errands.. Bank, Mall, ya know the normal stuff.. Did anyone notice I didn't add clean house?? LOL... thats because I just don't feel like it today and since I have a 22 year old who decided to come back home, I think it only fair while he is not working that he has to clean my Kitchen, Humm good thought for the day.. I think he will do it to.. it is to cold for sleeping in a car at this time of year. LOL... I just love being a Mom.. But really love being a grandma, Tomorrow night I babysit while the oldest takes his wife out to Dinner.. hehehe.. Nana send children home spoiled.. aww the joys of being a grandparent,.. But thats another blog.. Maybe over the weekend, LOL.. OK I am off and running, My friend here has no sence of humor, something about she worked all night and wants to sleep at some point. LOL.. hehehe, we will see, LOL... see ya'll later.. and I will try to leave comments on the blogs again tonight..