Friday, June 24, 2005

Last Post

Did I scare ya? LOL.. well I am not gonna say I am back this time. LOL.. I will Not be posting at all from this post through the month of July. You see I won't be able to type after the 7th. hehehe. No really . Workmans comp has finally aproved my surgery and the carving date is set for July 7th... Now this is cool cause now I have the 4th I can party.. Yeah right. me drink? now that would be a new one. But I am gonna have fun. LOL.. anyhows, I will be reading everyones blogs and maybe one fi8nger typing with quick comments after a week or so of the surgery. But no promises to that one either. I will also be checking my email.. so if anyone wants. feel free to email or if you have my number give me a hollor. I am sure to be home. LOL... OK thats it for this post... Tonight I will be catching up on all the blogs and commenting... Have a fun month and an awesome 4th of July...