Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Time Off ? Yeah Right

Opening Cerimoney
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I am sitting here with my first cup of coffee this morning thinking how much I would love to just take a month and relax. Yeah Right, thats not gonna happen. But we compermised, I get two weeks. OK so I lied, I got shafted again and have a meeting today to disguss some ideas for next years event. Oh well, excitment will get you everytime. LOL



The Mystic Festival was a hit. We didn't hit our personal goals that we would have liked. But the fact remains we had a great time. Above is a pic of our Opening Cerimoney with the Vendors and a couple of spectators. Saturday, the first day of our festival started out to be sunny and then moved into clouds really fast. We all thought it was gonna rain. But that never happened. We had a nice day.. We had lots of workshops going on all day and our Pyschics did awesome. But I think the high light of the whole festival was our Authors. They were awesome. By the end of the weekend it was like I had known them for many years and was amoung family.



 M.R Sellars is one of the finniest people I have ever met. He kept us on our toes all weekend.



Edain McCoy is just awesome, Funny, Sweet, and felt like I had known her for years.



Rhiannan Skye was Just Sweet and made ya wanna hug her



Steven Creech is just amazing, Glad I finally got to put the name & ace togeather and seems like I have known him a life time. LOL



Bernice Golden, all I can say about her, She is really an amazing person inside and out..



So in all this weekend was just amazing and to know we helped a child right from my home town was nice. I can't wait for next years event and when i get ll my pics I will be sure to post some more of the weekend...



 



Now for those who do not know what the Mystic Festival was, LOL.. it was an event I am co-founder of that we started last year. We have tons of Vendors, Pyschics, Authors, and many other events that go on to raise money for Make A Wish. This event caused some high emotions in the community. We got a hard time for some of the people cause they thought this was an pagan event. in reality it was not.. it was an event that was to help raise money.. My personal opinion is I realy don't care what a persons religion is. We are all differant and all valid in whatever beliefs we all have. But when it comes to Children, I have a soft spot and want to help.



Ya know I wish people could put a side religious beliefs for a weekend and just help out the children. Life would be a better place if no one worried about the others peoples beliefs. oh well, I guess you can't change the world over night. LOL.. So in all I am back ...