Sunday, July 17, 2005

Update!!

Well folks,
I am here. typing with one hand or I should say one finger. lol...
I an doing ok .. the surgery went well. it was 3 hours long as they had to go deep inside this time.
what happened was I had a 1 inch tear inside with healthy tissues all around it.. the dr had to search for the tear. but found and repaired.. however I will no longer have much use of the arm.. but I am doing fine.. I am still in a lot of pain. me and my pain pills are good friends right now. I am getting (only way to discribe this) charley horses in my upper arm and shoulder that litterly bring me to tears... But I am doing what I was told.. following orders to a tee as they say, lol.... so thats my updaye and will read and comment on all of yours soon

HUGGZ

damn, i am getting better, only 20 minutes yo type this, lol